April 29, 2020 – Parents and district staff are continuing to discuss the proposed merger and revised rezoning of two school locations, as outlined in the Master Facility Plan released last year.
The community is invited to join the meetings by clicking on the links below:
Revised proposal to move Saint Clair Evans Elementary
- Date/Time: Thursday, April 30 at 4:00 p.m.
- Meeting link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/569501109
- This is a “working group” meeting. This means that while there are options for public comment, the purpose of the meeting is for the team to develop and compose their scenario(s).
Proposal to transition Brentwood Elementary students to North Shore Elementary School
- Date/Time: Thursday, April 30 at 6:00 pm.
- Meeting Link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/566678941
- This is a community meeting where the ACE working group will present scenarios developed by the Academic and Community Excellence Committee.
The ACE meetings are designed to gather school community feedback and guide the school district as it makes decisions about school mergers. Visit here for more information.