Nov. 11, 2020 – Tropical Storm ETA is expected to impact Duval County on Thursday, Nov. 12.
Duval County Public Schools is switching to online instruction through Duval HomeRoom.
Parents and students:
- All classes for Thursday, Nov. 12, will be held online through Duval HomeRoom. Log in at https://duvalschoolsorg.sharepoint.com/sites/dhr.
- Elementary school classes will begin online at 10 a.m. and conclude at 3 p.m. Students (including Pre-K) can click on the link below to turn a windy day at home into a day with a 100 percent chance of learning. Click on the file, find your grade and have fun learning at home! Elementary HomeRoom Activities for Nov. 12
- Secondary school classes will begin and end at their normal time.
- DVIA (Duval Virtual Instruction Academy) students will do their work in their normal platform.
- Students should plan to be online to begin classes at the appropriate time.
- Families who may not have laptops can use their phones to get email assignments and instructions for their students.
- All after school activities for Nov. 12 are cancelled.
- There will be no school lunch service on Nov. 12.
All personnel will work from home with the exception of School Police who will report as normal.
At this time, there are no changes expected for Friday, Nov. 13. Continue to visit our website for further updates.