April 30, 2021 – Kindergarten enrollment for the 2021-22 school year opens Monday, May 3.
Families can visit www.duvalschools.org/kindergarten to complete enrollment in two simple steps:
- Step 1 – Find Your School
Use the School Locator at www.duvalschools.org/locator to find your child’s attendance area school. If you have participated in the Magnet or Special Transfer Option Lottery and your student has already been assigned to a school, you may skip this step.
- Step 2 – Contact Your School
Call your school and make an appointment to visit the school and register. You (the parent or legal guardian) will need to bring a few things with you:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Proof of a physical exam
- Immunization record. For information about Florida immunization requirements, go to: www.immunizeflorida.org
- Proof of home address (You will need at least two documents to prove your address. Visit www.duvalschools.org/kindergarten to view the required documents.)
Families also have the option of registering online by visiting www.duvalschools.org/focus and following the instructions.
Reminder – The first day of school for the 2021-22 school year is Tuesday, Aug. 10.