Aug. 19, 2021 —As part of the Duval Vax of Kindness campaign, a vaccine event will be held this Saturday, Aug. 21 at Atlantic Coast High School.
The event is open to all in the community who are eligible to be vaccinated.
This includes students age 12 and older. However, a parent or guardian must be in attendance with children under 18. A driver’s license or other government issued ID is required for all others.
- What: “Duval Vax of Kindness” community vaccine event.
- Where: Atlantic Coast High School; 9735 R.G. Skinner Parkway 32256.
- Who: Students age 12 and over and anyone eligible to be vaccinated.
- When: Saturday, Aug. 21, 9a.m. to Noon.
- Additional details: Pfizer vaccine first dose (second dose available Sept. 11)
Parent consent form available here. Click link for Pfizer vaccine fact sheet.