Feb. 14, 2022 – The next two opportunities for COVID-19 vaccines through the district’s partnership with FDOH-Duval and Health Hero Florida will be on Friday, Feb. 18 and Friday, March 11.
Times and locations are below. Individuals will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis. First dose, second dose, and booster doses will be available.
- February 18, 2021 – Hours: 2:30 – 5 p.m.
- March 11, 2022 (Teacher Planning Day) – Hours: 8:30 -11:30 a.m.
- District Administration Office – Cline Auditorium
- 1701 Prudential Drive Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Landmark Middle School – Gymnasium
- 101 Kernan Blvd N Jacksonville, FL 32225
- Paxon School for Advanced Studies – Auditorium
- 3239 Norman E. Thagard Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32254
- Southside Middle School – Gymnasium
- 2948 Knights Lane E Jacksonville, FL 32216-5697
The clinics are for any individual age 5 or older. A parent or legal guardian must accompany their children. A consent form, available at each event, will be required.